Here, I have tried to place some extra ordinary inspirational quotes to motivate our mind so that we can be motivated to our real goal and achieve our objectives. Because, If you can feel one strong inspirational quote to drive your life for your goal, that may change your whole life! Following such quotes to inspire yourself, you can bring discipline in life and work better by utilizing your time properly. These quotes are also useful to increase your self-confidence level.
1. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
4. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
5. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
7. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
8. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
10. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
–W. Clement Stone
11. We must balance conspicuous consumption with conscious capitalism.
12. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
13. We become what we think about.
14. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
15.Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
So for what are you waiting! Just read and drill into your head above inspirational quotes or motivational quotes to drive your mind to achieve your goal and let these inspirational quotes to work for you.–Charles Swindoll