Wake Up Early! Boost Productivity & Improve Health: Watch The Beauty of Early Rising

Wake Up Early! Boost Productivity & Improve Health: Watch The Beauty of Early Rising
“I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.” ~ Johnathan Swift

I was a hunger for morning sleep. Due to internet browsing for the reason of freelancing, It was my routine that I wake till midnight and wake up when the time is almost 8-9 o'clock.

I wake up when the sunshine going to be hot very quickly. Then I become fresh as well as clean and take my breakfast. The day was started!

A month ago, I've read an article on the morning beauty and its healthy benefits. Then,  I've decided that I need to watch up the morning beauty as a writer as well as I need to fit my body.

Then I've started five times salah/salat(A Muslim Prayer). The morning prayer is the Fajr. To attend this prayer, I need to wake up around 4.50 PM.

In one morning, I wake up, then become fresh and clean. After that I attend to the prayer. When I came out from the mosque the nature blows a mind-blowing little cold wind. The wind blows with a attractive freshness. You will see everywhere clean and freshness.

Wake Up Early! Boost Productivity & Improve Health
Wake Up Early! Boost Productivity & Improve Health: Watch The Beauty of Early Rising

If you want to wake up early then there are so may ways you can apply for it. It is not so hard. But it needs strong determination and a push-up. Notice here I have used three push up...
1. attending to salah fajr
2. watching the natural beauty  and  
3. benefits of health which push me to wake up early.

You need to connect your push up with your strong intention.

Your strong intention + importance of your push-up force you to wake up early. So, early rising is not so hard if you should have a strongly determined mind for it.

By the way, here are some short tips for early rising.

How To Wake Up Early In The Morning
1. Be determined first to wake up early. Then pick a mobile phone. Set three-alarm on it and the interval one to other is 10 minutes. Keep the phone from 5-10 feet away.

So, when the phone will ring, you need to wake up and go to that place to stop the alarm. You have to do it for three times in the morning. In the going and coming time try to remember what was your goal for this morning. Try to think the importance of your early rising whether it is your religious or healthier matter.

2. Another way to walk up early is telling another person to call you who wake up early such as your mother or father may wake up early.

3. If you want to wake up early, you have to go to your bed early too. Because you need to have enough sleep too to keep your body fit.

4. If you love to exercise then it is very helpful to wake up early and start exercising such as running, swimming etc. If you can motivate yourself for this exercise strongly, then it forces you to wake up early. Then you can use the tips number 1 given here for wake up early in the morning.

5. For early rising, you need to prepare yourself mentally too. That's why you have to stop and do some work after the sunset which are...
  1. Do not eat junk food. 
  2. Do not smoke.
  3. Do not be stressed.
and...
  1. Do some exercise(little) if you can.
  2. Take a glass of hot milk before going to bed if you can. 
  3. Make your mind fresh and out of stress as much as you can. 

There are a lot of writings for waking up early on different famous blogs. Be sure that you don't need to fill your head by such enormous methods. Be relax and just follow any two from above list of tips given for How To Wake Up Early In The Morning. I hope it will work. But it needs your strong determination.

Remember, To accomplish any task well, you need to mix your motivation in it to make your determined.

Wake Up Early! Boost Productivity & Improve Health: Watch The Beauty of Early Rising
Wake Up Early! Boost Productivity & Improve Health: Watch The Beauty of Early Rising

However, there are a lot of benefits of early rising.

For a month I wake up early and getting its invaluable benefits. The benefits come in my productivity, in my improvement of health. I get much time for work. I can give much time to my family too.

However, it's my own experiences. I hope I am going to get more benefits of waking up early in the morning.

Now, I will show you list of benefits of early rising.



7 Benefits Wake Up Early In The Morning
There are many benefits of waking up early in the morning. I am going to mention 7 of these...
  1. If you wake up early, you can attend to your morning prayer which will make your mind fresh to take the freshness of the morning. 
  2. If you wake up early in the morning, you will be able to watch that the sun is rising and the environment is reflecting various color. It's the most enjoyable moment when everything of nature become gold color for the gold shine of the sun. 
  3. If you wake up early in the morning, you will have time to exercise. Wear your T-shirt, trouser and shoes, go out for running. It will make your body strong and fit. There are a lot of benefits of running. And the morning time is ideal for running. 
  4. If you wake up early in the morning, it is the amazing start of the day. There are better things to do in the beautiful morning. 
  5. Early rising is very helpful to increase your productivity.
  6. It helps to make your mentally fresh.
  7. Waking up early give us more time to accomplish jobs in our day.

#Tip: Morning bath is very useful for health. Before taking your breakfast you can take a bath.

When To Wake up in The Morning
It is believed that 4 am to 5 am is the ideal time to wake up early. You can wake at the range of 4 am to 5 am. I usually wake up at 4.30 to 4.40 o'clock.

However, Earlier I've said that I am waking up early for the last month. I've found it very useful and as a power booster for me. :)

I can enjoy the morning beauty. My mind remains cool and gradually it becomes ready for the day. I can give more time to my family. I can take care of my garden too. Because I have much time and a very attractive environment. That's all for only my early rising!

So why not getting up early?

If you want to get the benefits of waking up early and especially watch the beautiful nature and attractive day starting, then be determined and start to rise early.

I believe that after a month you find positive change in everywhere i.e. inner yourself and your work.