DU MBA Admission Tips- Helpful Guidelines For MBA Preparation
1. There are very popular books for GK (General Knowledge): A person who knows and gets the up to date news, must study those books on the market. MP3, BCS preparation and current affairs can be much useful for preparation in DU MBA. These reading materials will be found in the academic book section.
2. TOEFL written by Barron’s and Cliffs are very important to develop the applied English skills. Those will not only improve the vocabulary but also create your own attitude of adding words and transmitting them. Synonyms, antonyms and other verbal change will be easier for you than before. The time you spend on these books will save your time to read the dictionary. There are many questions in DU MBA program which are related to vocabulary. Practicing this will make you efficient in English.
3. The DU MBA or Dhaka University MBA program includes mathematics. One must collect secondary level books of mathematics. Practicing the math problems will enhance the chance of getting a perfect score on DU MBA program. Those books can be collected from whether book shops or old marketplace.
4. To get any subject one must score above or at least 43. Then the passing marks are 33. The important and toughest subject is Finance and Banking. With an elite result and score, you can get into this subject. Others are also very tough to get. But getting the best one is more important while completing preparation of DU MBA.
5. A student must have a routine regarding all the section of subjects in his day to day life. DU MBA preparation guideline is provided with the scientific process and a proper distinguishing book list. You can also consult with a present, IBA or DU MBA student for taking more information for yourself.
6. Communication skill is an important skill to have. A student who wants to get admission in DU MBA, has to gain the particulars for communicating with each other. The point of view is language and analytical skills. While facing the interview board, applicants must follow the etiquette and manner. This will help one out of getting perfect question and sympathy of the selection board.
7. Imaging the subject is another guideline for DU MBA preparation. One can study psychological books to face any unexpected situation in the admission and examination process. Books are available in markets. Concentrating on them will probably the best way to answer analytical questions.
So, reading the information above and taking DU MBA or Dhaka University MBA preparation is guided with a necessary books. Study more than ever to get yourself admitted. Following this MBA preparation guidelines may help you for other universities MBA admission test too.