Bank Job Exam Guidelines For Applying On Bangladeshi Banks
1. First of all preparation, previous question of the bank job examination has to be collected. These can be found in some branded books and marketplace. A book which contains the questions of previous exams is very useful. The applicant has to solve the question for better guideline. Usually “Question Bank” is a necessary book for this.
2. The examination is held publicly. A person with proper requirement can be prepared for the reason. Sometimes the exam takes place in public schools and college. While applying for the admit card, the applicant must find out where the examination center is located.
3. General knowledge is very important for bank job examination. Guidelines for acquiring GK will be found in some books. The name of the books are “AjkerBishwa”, “NotunBishwa”, Current affairs etc. Those books are very effective to know about the current situation of the world and Bangladesh. Sometimes it is necessary to read the daily newspaper. A question which is related to current occurrence commonly comes into the examination. Name of the currency and capital should be memorized. There is another source of up to date news is the INTERNET. An applicant may find all the required information through surfing on the websites.
4. Most of the students with commerce background, get chances for abank job. As bank job is related with ledger and other terms, one must practice them occasionally. Students from different backgrounds also get a chance to prove their eligibility. Again, there are some topics which should be followed strictly. “Professors Math” is a very effective book for practicing bank job related questions.
5. English terms are very common question for abank job. A bank job guideline must provide the Booklist of English. TOEFL of Barron’s and Cliffs, S@ifur’s new English Grammar, Master English etc. are much effective for answering those questions.
6. Bengali is a simple but a vast field of knowledge. A student must answer questions with grammatical terms. Bank job guidelines are to read and practice those terms of grammar. As well as literature is a nice source of many questions. Name of the books and writers should be memorized. The writings contain some famous lines and dialogue which should be brought under the mind.
7. Mental and technical preparation are very important. Bank job applicants must be aware of the time management. In the examination hall, there should be no delay. With a cool and calm mind, every answer should be correctly filled. The problems of Mathematics should be solved with a calculator in a short time.
Those bank job guidelines are applicable for applicants who are determined about being a banker. So they should have a routine and follow the terms and read recommended necessary books above.